HAAD Exam for Nurses
If you intend to work for a nursing job in UAE, one of the requirements is passing the HAAD exam for nurses. HAAD or Health Authority-Abu Dhabi is the regulatory body for all healthcare related professions, including Nursing, in UAE.
Just like NCLEX, HAAD exam is administered by Pearsonvue, and HAAD candidates can take it in any Pearsonvue Testing Centers around the world. If you’re a Filipino nurse, the you can take it in Pearson Test Center in Trident Tower, Makati.
Registration and Scheduling of HAAD exam
1. Go to http://www.pearsonvue.com/haad/capva/ and create a web account.
2. You are required to meet all of the eligibility criteria for nurses in order for your application to be accepted.
3. Wait for your username and password to be emailed to you within the next 48 hours. Be sure to check your junk/spam folders as Pearson mails could go to these folders.
4. Schedule your HAAD exam. You can do it online using the web account you created or via phone by calling Pearsonvue hotlines for HAAD exam.
5. Print your booking confirmation and bring it with you to the testing center. Candidates will receive a booking confirmation by email within 48 hours for the date and location that you will take the exam. If you do not receive the booking confirmation within 48 hours or if any of the information is erroneous, please contact Pearson VUE immediately thru phone or by email.
As I’ve mentioned at the outset, HAAD exam is just one of the requirements for licensure in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check this Nursing Job in UAE posts for additional info on licensure requirements and job opportunity in UAE.
|Print article||This entry was posted by nonoynet on January 21, 2011 at 1:18 am, and is filed under HAAD Exam. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|
about 2 years ago - No comments
The PROFESSIONAL REGULATION COMMISSION (PRC) announces that applicants for the July 2011 Nurses Licensure Examination (NLE) who will file and take the examination in Manila may now file their applications at the PRC Central Office located at P. Paredes St., Sampaloc, Manila or in other venues which will be announced later. Schedule of July 2011…
about 2 years ago - 3 comments
Be sure to check these things out before you go to Pearsonvue Testing Centers to take HAAD Exam.
about 2 years ago - 2 comments
The Professional Regulation Commission announces that applicants for July 2011 Nurse Licensure Examination may now file their applications at PRC Central Office located at Sampaloc, Manila and in all PRC Regional Offices in the cities of Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and satellite offices in Butuan, La Union and Zamboanga.
about 3 years ago - 6 comments
Renal Nurses Association of the Philippines (RENAP) Cebu in cooperation with Fresenius Medical Care – Philippines invites all Registered Nurses to attend the training on “Peritoneal Dialysis with Return Demo”
about 3 years ago - 18 comments
When I decided to take up nursing, it was just because I wanted to. Not because I wanted to go abroad & earn dollars just like what any Filipino nurse would want.
about 3 years ago - 150 comments
Some state boards of nursing(California, New Mexico, Illinois, Florida, etc) require submission of fingerprint cards (FD-258 FBI card) for criminal background checks, as part of NCLEX application.
about 3 years ago - 1 comment
List of top performing nurse-takers of June 6-7 Nurse Licensure Examination in the Philippines.
about 3 years ago - 3 comments
The Philippine Regulation Commission – Board of Nursing announces the passing of 32,617 out of 77,901 nurses who took the June 6-7, 2009 Nurse Licensure Examinations.
about 3 years ago - 71 comments
Starting July 1, 2009, new applicants must submit CES report and use the new application form for Vermont Board of Nursing.